Computer / Browser Crashed On Delivery Screen

I attempted to deliver my product to my client when, after my files finished uploading, my computer completely locked up, so I had to preform a manual shutdown. When I attempted my delivery a second time soon after, it almost happened again, but thankfully this time it did end up correcting itself before the computer completely froze.

Details:

Web Browser: Brave
Files: Combined data of just over 1 GB

UPDATE:

It happened again the next day when delivering revisions. It seems like there's something wrong with how the delivery window handles memory when the files are done uploading. I had task manager opened to test. Just when the uploads completed all the memory started to get used up and it froze. I had to furiously use ctrl+alt+delete to stop it from crashing entirely. That was also my second attempt today, the first one led to a freeze and bluescreen.

22 hours ago, vmanservices said:

UPDATE:

It happened again the next day when delivering revisions. It seems like there's something wrong with how the delivery window handles memory when the files are done uploading. I had task manager opened to test. Just when the uploads completed all the memory started to get used up and it froze. I had to furiously use ctrl+alt+delete to stop it from crashing entirely. That was also my second attempt today, the first one led to a freeze and bluescreen.

This happened to me too. I'm on a MAC, and it crashes sometimes during upload if I'm in Safari browser. Switching to Chrome browser for deliver does the trick for me. I don't know much about PCs, but maybe try delivering from a different browser? It only happens when files are on the larger side (close to 1 GB or larger).