Been getting orders but recieving no feedback and unable to rate others?

georgenhm

Question

As the title suggests I have had about  7 customers and not once have I been able to leave a rating nor have I recieved any, is there a reason for this?

Also I cant find a way anywhere to display my previous clients work as an example on my page. People say you need to enable the gallary but I cant find that option anywhere.

I use firefox if that matters any,

3 answers to this question

The reason why you've not been able to leave a rating is because your buyers haven't left you one. There's various reasons for this, which aren't a reflection on if you did a good job or not! Some buyers like their purchases to remain private, others just can't be bothered since it takes time etc. I understand that since you don't have any reviews so far it's a bit annoying, but unfortunately you can't make anybody do something they don't want. Since if they wanted to they would've left you a review.

Live portfolio is activated by default but if you want to double check: 

1. Log in > Gigs
2. Within the Gig list, click the drop-down and uncheck Live Portfolio (so make sure it's checked)

Just keep in mind that not every order you deliver will automatically show up in your gallery, because your buyer has to provide permission for this. When I deliver an order I always ask politely if they are willing to check the box that enables the option for their order to be shown. Some do, some don't all for their own reasons as well (just like reviews). 

Hope this clarified things! 

28 minutes ago, georgenhm said:

As the title suggests I have had about  7 customers and not once have I been able to leave a rating nor have I recieved any, is there a reason for this?

Check this out: Fiverr Help and Education Center (Feedback and Ratings)

28 minutes ago, georgenhm said:

Also I cant find a way anywhere to display my previous clients work as an example on my page. People say you need to enable the gallary but I cant find that option anywhere.

Check this out: Fiverr Help and Education Center (Live Portfolio)

Archived