Fiverr tips.

faiyaznoor

My favorite client and my highest tip are not necessarily the same. I have a client I work with regularly that gives me a ton of autonomy, which is my absolute favorite. They are the "as long as it looks good" type of client. The DREAM in my niche 😂.

But my highest tip was from a headache of a client. I think they knew they were putting me through the ringer, but I stayed professional and friendly, and we got through it and I was rewarded with around a $70 tip.  

8 hours ago, faiyaznoor said:

I would love to know the story of your favorite client and the highest tip from him/her. 

Why? How would this knowledge make you a better freelancer?

My favorite clients are MY clients, and it is no business of anyone else what level of tip they choose to share with me. Tips are a personal thank you for a job well done. Why do you need to know the personal experiences of other sellers? Wouldn't it be more beneficial for YOU to learn how to more effectively impress YOUR clients, so that they might want to share a personal tip thank-you with you as well?

5 hours ago, jonbaas said:

Why? How would this knowledge make you a better freelancer?

My favorite clients are MY clients, and it is no business of anyone else what level of tip they choose to share with me. Tips are a personal thank you for a job well done. Why do you need to know the personal experiences of other sellers? Wouldn't it be more beneficial for YOU to learn how to more effectively impress YOUR clients, so that they might want to share a personal tip thank-you with you as well?

Hey @jonbaas!

This is the “casual conversation” category of the forum, so the OP was just trying to create a thread where people shared anecdotes and experiences.

Not everything on the forum has to be about making more money or excelling at what you do.

🙂

1 hour ago, frank_d said:

This is the “casual conversation” category of the forum, so the OP was just trying to create a thread where people shared anecdotes and experiences.

I know. I was just pointing out the practicality of the topic. I will be more mindful of the clarifications I present in the future. 🙂

1 minute ago, jonbaas said:

I know. I was just pointing out the practicality of the topic. I will be more mindful of the clarifications I present in the future. 🙂

I'm with you. I can see where you are coming from. 

But there are a couple of categories on this forum where we can try to keep thing more casual, I feel. 🙂

5 hours ago, frank_d said:

Hey @jonbaas!

Not everything on the forum has to be about making more money or excelling at what you do.

🙂

Thank you so much for understanding.  @frank_d Very inspiring for us who wanted to talk, share and be friendly to community people. 

19 hours ago, nikandco said:

My favorite client and my highest tip are not necessarily the same. I have a client I work with regularly that gives me a ton of autonomy, which is my absolute favorite. They are the "as long as it looks good" type of client. The DREAM in my niche 😂.

But my highest tip was from a headache of a client. I think they knew they were putting me through the ringer, but I stayed professional and friendly, and we got through it and I was rewarded with around a $70 tip.  

Wow, that was amazing. One same story from my side happened last week just like you, I was too friendly with the client at the end of the day, he was very happy with my service. 

Archived