Hello, please let me give you an explanation about what had happened. The client wanted to see a sample. And the sample that I sent to him was an idea or concept and I never claimed it was mine. I sent him to show that such a concept could be implemented.

Please un-restrict my account. So I can continue facilitating my clients. 

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Akhtiar
  • Like 4
  • Confused 2

You are not allowed to send someone else’s concepts to your client otherwise you are just stealing someone’s work. 

on the other note: this is forum and we can not do anything about your account as we are the same sellers and buyers here. 

• Like 10
  • Up 4

Restricted

The account is partially disabled.
The customer, either buyer or seller, can access the account, withdraw funds, complete ongoing orders, and review their order history. They cannot place or receive new orders, nor can they communicate with other customers through inbox messages.  seller's Gigs will not show on the marketplace, and buyers will not be able to place new orders. Once an account is temporarily disabled, the customer needs to wait for the trial period (which can take upwards of 90 days) to be completed—to know if the account will be restored or permanently disabled. 

Customer Support can neither influence the result of this review nor can they update the customer on the review's end date. 

The above is from the Help Centre.

You will just have to wait for the outcome of the review.

• Like 3

• 5 months later...