Cash advance approved! Certificate of Earning available. THANK YOU SO MUCH FIVERR!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
16 hours ago, lijuchalaart said:

Hi Evanego, Yestarday i was applied cash advance in first time, but till now cash is not credited my fiverr balance, can you please explain your experience how many days it will take

Thank you!image.png.5fc6261b620b5d65602a8df3c2e7c501.png

Hello @lijuchalaart Did you got solution? 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2022 at 10:07 AM, rassrakib said:

I don't have any idea. I have same problem. 

On 3/15/2022 at 11:43 AM, lijuchalaart said:

Yes, after 2 days automatically fiverr was approved my cash advance request

I have paid cash advance. How to take more now? I have contacted customer service. They said nothing to take it again

• Like 2

9 hours ago, porehseo said:

I have paid cash advance. How to take more now? I have contacted customer service. They said nothing to take it again

It's automated Fiverr CS can't do anything about it, Some people get the option to get cash advance again after 2 3 days and some after 2 3 months and some never gets it again. Unfortunately no specific timeline for this.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, usmaanmukhtar said:

It's automated Fiverr CS can't do anything about it, Some people get the option to get cash advance again after 2 3 days and some after 2 3 months and some never gets it again. Unfortunately no specific timeline for this.

The first time I took that cash advance but now I can't find an option to take it again. I also paid cash advanced

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, porehseo said:

The first time I took that cash advance but now I can't find an option to take it again. I also paid cash advanced

Same here, On 16th Feb I paid my first cash advance full but still don't have an option for the second cash advance. It's automated so no one actually knows how long it exactly takes to be eligible for a second time. Let's hope we get it soon its a really good feature.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, usmaanmukhtar said:

Same here, On 16th Feb I paid my first cash advance full but still don't have an option for the second cash advance. It's automated so no one actually knows how long it exactly takes to be eligible for a second time. Let's hope we get it soon its a really good feature.

I forwarded your request to the relevant team for review and as soon as they reply, I will follow up with you on this ticket and provide further information.

• Like 2

On 3/15/2022 at 11:43 AM, lijuchalaart said:

Yes, after 2 days automatically fiverr was approved my cash advance request

Fiverr Customer Support)

Mar 23, 2022, 12:21 PM GMT+2

Hi again,

I forwarded your request to the relevant team for review and as soon as they reply, I will follow up with you on this ticket and provide further information.
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, theenamulhaque said:

Yes, it is.

Lol

Please note that the option is not available to you at the moment as you are not eligible.
As much as I'd like to assist you here we cannot manually enable this feature.
Hope I was able to clarify this further and if you may need anything else please come back to me.

• Like 1
  • Congrats! 1