I keep getting restricted access

Hello, I am a new fiverr user. I am from Bangladesh. Whenever I switch to buying and try to check different gigs under different categories, I, at first, get a captcha to prove that I am a human and then, I get the message "Where's the party? There's a lot of activity from your ip address. We have restricted access as we take a look. Please try again in an hour." How do I solve this? Will my account be banned if this keeps on going like this? Please help.

• Like 14

On 1/18/2022 at 7:51 PM, rafiratul said:

Hello, I am a new fiverr user. I am from Bangladesh. Whenever I switch to buying and try to check different gigs under different categories, I, at first, get a captcha to prove that I am a human and then, I get the message "Where's the party? There's a lot of activity from your ip address. We have restricted access as we take a look. Please try again in an hour." How do I solve this? Will my account be banned if this keeps on going like this? Please help.

On 1/18/2022 at 7:51 PM, rafiratul said:

There are many such people, I would have. It fixes itself. If you do not enter with another IP, your ID will not be banned.

• Like 6

On 1/20/2022 at 4:20 PM, ashakh said:

There are many such people, I would have. It fixes itself. If you do not enter with another IP, your ID will not be banned.

Thank you very much. I will keep that in mind.

• Like 2