Are You a Digital Nomad?

mjensen415

We are hoping to better understand our global community of freelancers who consider themselves digital nomads. 

Do you work remotely and lives in 2 or more states or countries - domestic or international - throughout the year?

This is for you. We would love for you to take a few minutes to complete our survey! It's 9 questions, shouldn't take more than a few minutes.

https://fiverrq.typeform.com/to/flnkMZbR

As always, your answers will remain confidential and may be used according to Fiverr’s Privacy Policy. We might contact you with additional questions, if you have confirmed that we may do so in the survey. 

On 1/19/2022 at 12:12 AM, mjensen415 said:

We are hoping to better understand our global community of freelancers who consider themselves digital nomads. 

Do you work remotely and lives in 2 or more states or countries - domestic or international - throughout the year?

This is for you. We would love for you to take a few minutes to complete our survey! It's 9 questions, shouldn't take more than a few minutes.

https://fiverrq.typeform.com/to/flnkMZbR

As always, your answers will remain confidential and may be used according to Fiverr’s Privacy Policy. We might contact you with additional questions, if you have confirmed that we may do so in the survey. 

Thanks a lot for sharing this. soon, I will go for survey.

Traveling around Mexico, Spain, Japan and many other countries while writing music was a surreal and phenomenal experience. Even more so is meeting other artists on their own endeavors in faraway places. The nomadic lifestyle is one crucial to the core of our purpose as humans. And it's incredibly fun! My music, art, and perspective have been GREATLY affected by the people I've met, cultural ideas I've learned, and the things I've seen while traveling. Cheers!

A nomad? Well, I've moved to lovely Gran Canaria, but permanently. I guess immigrant would be a more correct description of what I am. Gran Canaria is a paradise for DNs. Low taxes, work from the pool, and end your day at a restaurant with a beach view, with summer all year around. But since I don't live in two countries, I guess this doesn't apply to me. 

12 hours ago, smashradio said:

A nomad? Well, I've moved to lovely Gran Canaria, but permanently. I guess immigrant would be a more correct description of what I am. Gran Canaria is a paradise for DNs. Low taxes, work from the pool, and end your day at a restaurant with a beach view, with summer all year around. But since I don't live in two countries, I guess this doesn't apply to me. 

I'm thinking of heading here in a month or two, in London now but heading to Tbilisi in a week. May hit you up some tips/advice if that's cool!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived