I am not getting any job yet why ?

Hi iamnafisa, welcome to Fiverr Forum.

I see on your title you mentioned you are Graphic Designer and UI UX Expert. But you don't have any UI/Ux gig yet. Also no graphics gig. it looks like for now you offering BG removal service. I would suggest you use something relevant to your services on your profile title. Same suggestions for your profile description. 

On some of your gig you just added simply before/after photos. I would suggest adding some texts to your gig. Have a look at some official instructions Gig image guidelines: Making the most of your Gig image

On every gig, you have the option to use 3 images. On a couple of gigs, you have just two images, I recommend using those slots too. BG removal services are competitive fields, so many sellers offer this service. As a new seller, it's going to be very challenging for you to get orders. Good luck.

• Like 3
  • Up 1

2 hours ago, wp_kid said:

Hi iamnafisa, welcome to Fiverr Forum.

I see on your title you mentioned you are Graphic Designer and UI UX Expert. But you don't have any UI/Ux gig yet. Also no graphics gig. it looks like for now you offering BG removal service. I would suggest you use something relevant to your services on your profile title. Same suggestions for your profile description. 

On some of your gig you just added simply before/after photos. I would suggest adding some texts to your gig. Have a look at some official instructions Gig image guidelines: Making the most of your Gig image

On every gig, you have the option to use 3 images. On a couple of gigs, you have just two images, I recommend using those slots too. BG removal services are competitive fields, so many sellers offer this service. As a new seller, it's going to be very challenging for you to get orders. Good luck.

Thanks for your good advice sir... I am updating my gig .. just lack of time ... thank for good your instractions. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1