Getting back to 5 stars overall rate

zaklaazouzi

Why the concern for it being 5-stars?    If everyone on Fiverr is 5-star, then no one is.  I will leave it to the experts to weigh-in, but my understanding is the star ranking is weighted less now for the reason I just stated.  

As an aside, from a STEM nerd, mathematically speaking, you can never get back to 5 stars.  If you had 1 million 5 stars, and one 4 stars, mathematically speaking you still wouldn't be a 5-star.  But that is a moot point. 

You are a 4.9 with 131 reviews........stand tall, that is a good benchmark. 

49 minutes ago, cs_evans said:

As an aside, from a STEM nerd, mathematically speaking, you can never get back to 5 stars.  If you had 1 million 5 stars, and one 4 stars, mathematically speaking you still wouldn't be a 5-star.  But that is a moot point. 

You can get back to 5 stars, because there's rounding. 4.95 and above will be shown as 5 everywhere.

9 hours ago, cs_evans said:

Why the concern for it being 5-stars?    If everyone on Fiverr is 5-star, then no one is.  I will leave it to the experts to weigh-in, but my understanding is the star ranking is weighted less now for the reason I just stated.  

You are a 4.9 with 131 reviews........stand tall, that is a good benchmark. 

I appreciated what you just  said, but I'am sorry bro but i hate maths haha!

Archived