Can I change the category of service on Fiverr?

faizanwriter01

Question

4 answers to this question

Yes you can create new gigs in any category and most subcategories if you have skils in them (some subcategories require tests to be passed).

You can change the subcategory of a gig (or the category of it if you pause it first) but it would have to be relevant to the new subcategory/category). If you had "writer" in your username but no gigs in the writing & translation category that might not be optimal though.

• Like 5

49 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

Yes you can create new gigs in any category and most subcategories if you have skils in them (some subcategories require tests to be passed).

You can change the subcategory of a gig (or the category of it if you pause it first) but it would have to be relevant to the new subcategory/category). If you had "writer" in your username but no gigs in the writing & translation category that might not be optimal though.

Can the username also be changed and part of the description and skill?

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, faizanwriter01 said:

Can the username also be changed and part of the description and skill?

You can go to the profile and edit the description and skills there (eg. remove skils/add new ones).

You can't change the username without closing the account and creating a new one.

See https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360050222673-How-do-I-change-my-username

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 2