Yayy, joined the level 2 club inside a year! - [Tips for the new sellers]

iftikharrasha

It's been exactly a year in my Fiverr career and today I'm upgraded to level two yesterday.

🚩Tips for new sellers out there:
If you are confident enough about your skill set, you will get there sooner or later hopefully. The takeoff to Fiverr freelancing is a slow process which takes time, be patient. It's more like a marathon so you have to think one day at a time. I never pushed myself for level 2, it came throughout the hard work I put up here. Always cared about the quality of my delivery, making sure the clients gets what they are paying for. Do not go after money, focus on building your portfolio. If you are thinking about earning only, chances are your expectations will keep dragging you down. On the other hand when you start loving the work you do, you'll be surprised by the rewards by the grace of Almighty!

🚩Bonus tips:
Learn from this community and work hard till the day you get some returning buyers.

level2.png

13 minutes ago, iftikharrasha said:

Do not go after money, focus on building your portfolio. If you are thinking about earning only, chances are your expectations will keep dragging you down.

Well said.  Money should be a consequence of doing business, not the reason. 

Archived