After Over 7 Years It Finally Happened! New TRS!!!

ssj1236

I've been working through Fiverr for over 7 years now and I honestly gave up on getting TRS but looks like Christmas came a bit late for me. 

I woke up in the middle of the night to possibly the best surprise of my life. 😆

Honestly, I'm at a loss for words. I've been trying for so long that it feels surreal right now (might also be the lack of sleep from all the excitement). There are many on this forum I'd like to thank that have helped me greatly over the years and just for being amazing people all around. But for now, I'll go have a celebratory sangria. 

The best advice I have for anyone is to keep working hard and to stay focused or at least that's what worked for me. 

Best Wishes, 

ssj1236 

Did it.png

5 hours ago, ssj1236 said:

I've been working through Fiverr for over 7 years now and I honestly gave up on getting TRS but looks like Christmas came a bit late for me. 

I woke up in the middle of the night to possibly the best surprise of my life. 😆

Honestly, I'm at a loss for words. I've been trying for so long that it feels surreal right now 

Did it.png

That is the prefect way to bring in the new year! And as Frank said, welcome! Always do what’s right when no one is looking.

Archived