Why my Gig Impression decreased?

raquibulakanda

1 hour ago, raquibulakanda said:

Why my Gig Impression decreased?

This probably happened because your gig was taken out of the search results for review.

Fiverr reviews all changes made to gigs, and while they are reviewing those changes, your gig will not be searchable.

If you made changes, and immediately afterward, your on-site impressions dropped, this out-for-review issue is likely the cause.

Fiverr cycles people's position in the search results. When you're on the front pages, you will get more impressions. On the lower pages you'll get less. They do this constantly to ensure everyone has some time on the first pages (and thus also on the last pages). This isn't something you can control, but in general, don't worry about things like gig impressions. It really isn't a good predictor of how well your gigs are doing/will do.

Edit: Your gig is definitely showing in search results. I typed 4 specific words from your gig title and yours was the first to come up. Your gig is just in a very very popular category, with thousands of other sellers, literally.

Archived