Account Restricted/ Under Review

sentinel7283

Question

Hello everyone!

Sentinel7283 here!

I am a member of Fiverr since 2017. My account has been restricted/ under review today for sending a spam message.

I have submitted a request to Fiverr through 'Fiverr Support' for reinstating my account.

Can anyone guide me how long it will take to get my account reinstated, please?

Thanks!

• Like 7
  • Up 3

8 answers to this question

Restricted

The account is partially disabled.
The customer, either buyer or seller, can access the account, withdraw funds, complete ongoing orders, and review their order history. They cannot place or receive new orders, nor can they communicate with other customers through inbox messages.  seller's Gigs will not show on the marketplace, and buyers will not be able to place new orders. Once an account is temporarily disabled, the customer needs to wait for the trial period (which can take upwards of 90 days) to be completed—to know if the account will be restored or permanently disabled. 

Customer Support can neither influence the result of this review nor can they update the customer on the review's end date. 

The above is from the Help Centre.

You will have to wait for the outcome of the review.

• Like 8
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, kaucharkha said:

First of all, I will suggest you, you can contact with Fiverr support team. If you not get any response. Then, you can take your account ticket and contact with Fiverr support team on Twitter.

I have contacted Fiverr Support. I will try the second method you kindly mentioned. Thanks! 

• Like 1
  • Up 2

Its iv

On 1/15/2022 at 8:36 PM, sentinel7283 said:

Hello everyone!

Sentinel7283 here!

I am a member of Fiverr since 2017. My account has been restricted/ under review today for sending a spam message.

I have submitted a request to Fiverr through 'Fiverr Support' for reinstating my account.

Thanks!

It's over a year since you posted this. Did you get a response yet after the 90 days trial period??

I just want to know if I should have a little bit of hope cos my account got restricted few hours ago

• Like 2
  • Congrats! 2

13 minutes ago, sentinel7283 said:

Hello everyone!

Sentinel7283 here!

Thanks!

Up ⬆️ 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3