Is there any limitation(i.e. total number of post/day) on Forum Posting ?

dedarul7

It depends on a few factors, your forum age, your forum level, your forum reputation... And reputation depends on the quality of your posts. For example, if you're responding to older posts and not adding any value to the conversation, or if you're asking something that was already asked hundreds of times before instead of using the search feature to find the answers, your forum reputation is likely to be low (and that will limit your ability to post).

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, vickiespencer said:

The number of Forum posts you can make depends on your level. I can comment as m uch as I want in a day.

thanks a lot. this is what I was thinking off initially.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, catwriter said:

It depends on a few factors, your forum age, your forum level, your forum reputation... And reputation depends on the quality of your posts. For example, if you're responding to older posts and not adding any value to the conversation, or if you're asking something that was already asked hundreds of times before instead of using the search feature to find the answers, your forum reputation is likely to be low (and that will limit your ability to post).

thanks for your detailed feedback.

• Like 2

On 1/15/2022 at 9:39 PM, vickiespencer said:

The number of Forum posts you can make depends on your level. I can comment as m uch as I want in a day.

Wow ! that's awesome. Hope I will reach there soon.

• Like 2