Help me experienced one.

kawsir_hossain

Question

18 answers to this question

Hello Experience one,
 I get an order from a repeated buyer to complete his eCommerce website and he select my premium package. But till now he did not provide me necessary requirements to design even login information. The delivery time already has come to the corner of the end, so what should I do now?

"Please advice/suggest me who is experienced in this connection or faced the same problem" 

Thanks

Hello Forum Members,

I published already six gigs in my profile. One of them is based on It service and the rest of on wordpress, shopify etc.

But I'm getting buyer request more on IT service more  than  my other services.

What should I do to get more buyer request in my profile based on my other services as like; WordPress, Shopify, eCommerce etc?

Only reply me who has a good experience about this matter.

Thanks

Kawsir

29 minutes ago, kawsir_hossain said:

The delivery time already has come to the corner of the end, so what should I do now?

Are you absolutely sure they did not send the requirements through regular messages? Some of my clients do that, and it's a pain to find them. If you can't find them anywhere, why not ask for an extension (mark 'buyer did not provide all the information'). If they still don't answer, ask CS to help contact them/see if they can cancel the order. 

On 9/7/2021 at 12:15 PM, kawsir_hossain said:

Suggest me, Am I write " Hello Sir/ Hello/ Hi"  etc. in the reply of my buyer request? 

Someone says to write but someone says not to write, What Should I do?

I would avoid using terms like "Sir", "mam", "madam", "bro", and "friend". "Sir" might be considered proper in certain countries, while it comes across as a scam or jarring in others. The best thing to do is to use "Hi", "Hi there", or "Hello". If you know their name, you can use their first name as well. 

1 hour ago, kawsir_hossain said:

What Should I do?

For BRs I always just do Hello/Hi (no sir/ma'am, I've been called Sir far too many times for me to want to misgender someone AND quite honestly, it doesn't sound all that good. If you're on mobile and see their username/name, even that can be used (same for when they message you) but I don't really use names. Just Hi/Hello/Hey depending on the person. 

Archived