How to increase my sell

When I look at your profile, it shows a 4.7 star average with 52 reviews, however, I don't see any reviews on the 5 gigs you have posted.  Did you remove the gigs with the ratings?  It also shows you have a 3-hour response time.  That really needs to be 1-hour.  Additionally, it says you haven't delivered anything in 8 months.  Have you been trying to get jobs during that 8 month period, or did you step away for some time? 

• Like 14

50 minutes ago, cs_evans said:

When I look at your profile, it shows a 4.7 star average with 52 reviews, however, I don't see any reviews on the 5 gigs you have posted.  Did you remove the gigs with the ratings?  It also shows you have a 3-hour response time.  That really needs to be 1-hour.  Additionally, it says you haven't delivered anything in 8 months.  Have you been trying to get jobs during that 8 month period, or did you step away for some time? 

I used to work in 2018. I deleted the previous gig. I've done this gig new

• Like 9

14 minutes ago, programmer_musa said:

Because you deleted that gig, now you don't have a gig with reviews to help win customer confidence.  Why did you delete it?

• Like 6

14 hours ago, programmer_musa said:

I don't think, so you have enough experience about Fiverr marketplace, for that you can watch some youtube videos and research about this marketplace then you can start your journey 

• Like 4

17 hours ago, cs_evans said:

Because you deleted that gig, now you don't have a gig with reviews to help win customer confidence.  Why did you delete it?

I didn't have a gig cell. I've been seeing for about 2 years. I saw that nothing good was happening so I decided to cut the gig and make a new gig. Now with a new gig and not getting a good response

• Like 2