New in fiver need of your support friends

waleed8005

Specifically, what kind of support are you asking for?

I took a look at your profile.  I recommend posting a different before and after picture showing the background removal.  Something about the one you have up just doesn't look right.  It looks distorted.  Doesn't make me want to click into your gig.  Also, add more photos, link to a portfolio, and those kinds of actions to show your work.  Right now you have a description and one picture, which looks kind of odd, to showcase your work.  

Also, from your profile description, what does this mean? "I'm here to help you to promote your business 24x10"

• Like 17

On 1/14/2022 at 12:10 PM, coder_nazim said:

fiber

Fiverr, not fiber.  The name derives from the 2nd smallest denomination of paper currency in the US* (see asterisk below), i.e., a $5 bill, which is used for many transactions.  The term is also used in everyday language, e.g., "I'll give you a fiverr to pick me up some lunch while you are out." 

* Technically speaking the $2 bill is the second smallest form of paper currency in the US, but it is rarely used. 

• Like 9

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Fiverr continuously cycles gigs to be in different pages on the search results. Sometimes at the front, sometimes at the back. This is to give everyone an equal opportunity to do well on fiverr. When you're on the front you will have more impressions. Nearer to the back of the search results will mean less impressions.

Learning to search through the forum is the best way to learn how to improve your gig, stats, orders, etc on Fiverr.
Since the same questions are posted every single day and hundreds of people have spent hundreds of hours answering them. 

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/282146-how-to-be-successful-on-fiverr-common-questions-answered-and-a-collection-of-great-posts-that-helped-me-achieve-trs

• Like 7