Why My gig is unqualified for Promotion? what I Need to do now?

zrshaju

My gig meets those requirements according to the following standards:

• You are a Level 1, Level 2, or Top Rated seller.
  • Your Gig scores are 4.7 in the public rating.
  • Your Gig has at least 20 reviews.
  • You meet additional quality metrics.

But in suddenly they message me my gig is now unqualified for promotion. Can anyone please tell me why my gig is unquualified?

Suggest me, what I need to do now?

Your gig has fallen short of the quality and additional metrics needed to be promoted.
Additional quality metrics vary from seller to seller and the service that they offer.
What I can recommend is that you keep doing your best, deliver quality work to your buyers, and you may meet these quality metrics in the future.
Know that this is proprietary information and I cannot share any details on what these additional quality metrics are.

I strongly suggest sharing your Gig on social media and trying to attract potential buyers. It is imperative to deliver as high of quality service as you can, that might be the most important thing, along with responding and delivering on time.

On 1/15/2022 at 4:42 AM, seven_sign said:

Your gig has fallen short of the quality and additional metrics needed to be promoted.
Additional quality metrics vary from seller to seller and the service that they offer.
What I can recommend is that you keep doing your best, deliver quality work to your buyers, and you may meet these quality metrics in the future.
Know that this is proprietary information and I cannot share any details on what these additional quality metrics are.

I strongly suggest sharing your Gig on social media and trying to attract potential buyers. It is imperative to deliver as high of quality service as you can, that might be the most important thing, along with responding and delivering on time.

Thank You

Archived