I have got 630 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ reviews today!! It was a great journey and more to go.

bashir_expert1

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/13/2022 at 2:35 PM, bashir_expert1 said:

I have got 630  reviews today!! It was a great journey and more to go. Fiver forum helped me a lot to get this achievement .

Thank you all fiver senior sellers and community members who help me through out this journey. 

I would love to work for many years with amazing clients.

Thanks all

image.png.0894a7973014eca52d55928162d6d5db.png.

Congratulations 🥳

On 1/13/2022 at 3:35 PM, bashir_expert1 said:

I have got 630  reviews today!! It was a great journey and more to go. Fiver forum helped me a lot to get this achievement .

Thank you all fiver senior sellers and community members who help me through out this journey. 

Thanks all

"Congratulations on your incredible success! ..

On 1/13/2022 at 3:35 PM, bashir_expert1 said:

Thanks all

Keep it up

Hello Folks,

How are you all?

After 3 year of hard working and grace of Allah, I've finally got the most wanted Fiverr's Badge "Top Rated". I'm really so much happy now and I want to give many thanks to the Fiverr community and all the members and my clients who were helped me to Achieved this Goal!! 😍😍

Please keep me in your prayers so that i can do more long journey with Fiverr, Inshaallah🥰

top rated (2).jpg

1 hour ago, bashir_expert1 said:

Hello Folks,

How are you all?

After 3 year of hard working and grace of Allah, I've finally got the most wanted Fiverr's Badge "Top Rated". I'm really so much happy now and I want to give many thanks to the Fiverr community and all the members and my clients who were helped me to Achieved this Goal!! 😍😍

Please keep me in your prayers so that i can do more long journey with Fiverr, Inshaallah🥰

top rated (2).jpg

Great Achievements!

Congrats!

Archived