Impression clicks up, no order.

faiyaznoor

If you share your gig in social media, you will get more click and impression. But you will not get order. So don't share your gig in social media more and more. Because of all your friends come and click your gig. And increase click and impression through rate. your friends are not your potential customers. So be carefully create a authentic gig.( Need Eye catching title, attractive gig image, fully describe your service method quality and setup your keyword). And send Buyer request everyday. Then you will get order very soon.

On 1/12/2022 at 11:48 PM, saiful7373 said:

If you share your gig in social media, you will get more click and impression. But you will not get order. So don't share your gig in social media more and more. Because of all your friends come and click your gig. And increase click and impression through rate. your friends are not your potential customers. So be carefully create a authentic gig.( Need Eye catching title, attractive gig image, fully describe your service method quality and setup your keyword). And send Buyer request everyday. Then you will get order very soon.

Thank you for sharing.

Why is no one addressing the root cause?  Seems like everyone is just repeating the same mantra: social media, wait, buyers request, blah, blah, blah.

If you truly have high impressions and clicks, and are not getting orders, the issue is your gig description or how you interact with customers when you speak with them.

Low impressions = poor SEO of the gig title and keywords

Impressions but low clicks = poor gig image (not enticing people to click your gig)

Clicks but no order = something is wrong with your gig.  People are reading your offer, but don't like what they see. 

I looked at your minimalist logo gig, and there was nothing in that which would make me want to purchase from you.  For example, unlimited revisions tells me you don't have confidence you can deliver a good logo the first time.  Copyright all rights reserved - for who?  You or the buyer?  You have to be explicit.  Instant response, full activity, and 24/7 - what does that even mean?  You aren't giving the customer any reason to want to contact you for a purchase. 

1 hour ago, cs_evans said:

Why is no one addressing the root cause?  Seems like everyone is just repeating the same mantra: social media, wait, buyers request, blah, blah, blah.

If you truly have high impressions and clicks, and are not getting orders, the issue is your gig description or how you interact with customers when you speak with them.

Low impressions = poor SEO of the gig title and keywords

Impressions but low clicks = poor gig image (not enticing people to click your gig)

Clicks but no order = something is wrong with your gig.  People are reading your offer, but don't like what they see. 

I looked at your minimalist logo gig, and there was nothing in that which would make me want to purchase from you.  For example, unlimited revisions tells me you don't have confidence you can deliver a good logo the first time.  Copyright all rights reserved - for who?  You or the buyer?  You have to be explicit.  Instant response, full activity, and 24/7 - what does that even mean?  You aren't giving the customer any reason to want to contact you for a purchase. 

That is amazing. You're such a great advisor. I would love to have some suggestions from you sometimes. 

Thank you so much for visiting my gig. Not everyone does that. 

Guest freelancerjabir
On 1/12/2022 at 7:14 PM, faiyaznoor said:

My impressions and clicks are getting high every day, but still, getting no orders. I do send buyer requests every day. 

Almost everyone is facing this you are not alone ! 

Archived