Gig Removed by Fiverr - Need extra help thanks

mrkarma3dart

Hello Everyone,

I am a Seller since 2020 , I had the same Gig over a year more than 50+ customers and many other good things (ahah).

As a 3D artist I had always showed my online portfolio you can freely open(https://www.artstation.com/mrkarma)

I grabbed some PNG shots from my portfolio and I used them for my Gig.

Now, someone/an algorithm I DON'T KNOW WHAT , has flagged my Gig for a copyright violation...
Since I am really me, I am not worry about that BUT the support doesn't know a s***t about 3D !!! they are asking me for PSD or AI format as a "proof" ....
If any 3D artist or 3D designer is reading my message will be surely laughing !

I cannot provide PSD files for a 3D model, also I cannot provide tons of Gigabytes of my projects to them...
So, I am stuck waiting while I lose time and money.

Again, if anyone can help or any Fiver's moderator read my post PLEASE help me to solve this issue.

p.s: the support is aware of my problem but their help , as usual , is a black hole/loop.
Also, what their are doing is arguing my personal Identity that's against the law worldwide.
I can provide IDs, Portfolio , Log-In process for ArtStation(that has ID check!!!!!! so cannot be cheated) and Unity videos while I move stuff in the projects ...so ANYTHING.

Thank you in advance for whoever can help me to solve this mistake.

Have a great day!

I can feel the pain.

If there is an issue with sharing tons of gigabyte files,

Then did you tried to share them a screen recorder video file by browsing those source files and open them.

May be you can share that types of video and explain the details.

10 hours ago, mrkarma3dart said:

Again, if anyone can help or any Fiver's moderator read my post PLEASE help me to solve this issue.

The only thing any of us, here on the forum, can tell you, is to be patient, and work this out with Customer Support. They are the only people who can help you with gig removal issues.

21 hours ago, seven_sign said:

I can feel the pain.

If there is an issue with sharing tons of gigabyte files,

Then did you tried to share them a screen recorder video file by browsing those source files and open them.

May be you can share that types of video and explain the details.

The problem is that they are NOT willing to accept any media except PSD or source files..... I am trying to convice them to accept a video where I show them my project and my log in process in website like Artstation(that has a damn ID check for this reason ahah).

Also, as a 3D artist 1 of my zbrush file is 3-8gb for each element ahaha or even more if we are talking about Unity Project.

I'll update this tread as soon I have more info from them.

At the moment I thank you guys for the time used for replying me back.

17 hours ago, jonbaas said:

The only thing any of us, here on the forum, can tell you, is to be patient, and work this out with Customer Support. They are the only people who can help you with gig removal issues.

Yeah you are right but as a 3d artist be accused of copyright violation for my own artworks it is a damn nightmare.
I can provide Artstation , Linkedin and my ID to proof that those profiles are mine....

You know some projects are 4+y old so I have maybe just some stuff .... that's also why online portfolios are there... but anyway we will see how it goes.

My worry it is that even if I re-do my gig with my own artworks AGAIN I can get accused by them for random reason.... At the end of the day making a full 3d environment with a AA or AAA standard can took months of work so I have not 928374982734 piece I can use for a gig...(I know they don't give a S*** about that but that's the human truth ahah).

Anyway. thank you very much for your time I keep you posted.
Even for anyone out there with the same problem.

If your 3d program can output 1 view of the scene as a .psd render that in that format (1 psd file) and attach that in your support ticket, explaining to them that it's actually a 3d project though and that that's one view of it (maybe render it in a bigger size than the gallery shot to help show it's original). You could render it from the same viewpoint as the gallery image. If it can't render a view of the scene as a .psd if you could render it in some other format (eg. png) and convert that to .psd. That might be okay, and attach the .psd to the ticket (again explaining that the actual project is in a 3d format).

Archived