What happens after a customer uses up all free revisions?

mattguenter

If I offer, say, 3 free revisions and the customer uses them up but are not satisfied. Do sellers offer more revisions for an extra fee? If you do so, and they refuse to buy more revisions, do they have to be satisfied with what they have or do you need to offer a refund?

• Like 6

2 hours ago, mattguenter said:

Do sellers offer more revisions for an extra fee?

Yes.

2 hours ago, mattguenter said:

If you do so, and they refuse to buy more revisions, do they have to be satisfied with what they have or do you need to offer a refund?

Never offer refunds for work that you have already done. Never give your work away for free. If you completed work, you are entitled to be paid for that work. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, mattguenter said:

do they have to be satisfied with what they have or do you need to offer a refund?

Satisfaction doesn't play a part on the objective measure of whether an order was delivered upon as stated on the sellers gig page or not.

As for refunds:

image.thumb.png.3eecc9a27e18dfc10bbbe14f1453a6e4.png

• Like 4

18 hours ago, jonbaas said:

Yes.

Never offer refunds for work that you have already done. Never give your work away for free. If you completed work, you are entitled to be paid for that work. 

Thanks you for replying, I really appreciate it. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, enunciator said:

Satisfaction doesn't play a part on the objective measure of whether an order was delivered upon as stated on the sellers gig page or not.

As for refunds:

image.thumb.png.3eecc9a27e18dfc10bbbe14f1453a6e4.png

Thanks you for replying, I really appreciate it.