ID wasn't verified...

probizmaster

I have tried to verify my Identity before. The first time when I tired to do this, I was told there was a problem due to the quality of my photo. When I took the picture it was perfectly clear, so I am not sure what the problem was. The second time I tried it, I noticed that the picture of my ID was perfectly clear and when I tapped the "Next" button, it seemed to blur slightly. I was still able to make out what the ID said, but the quality of it was dull too.

Is this a problem with the app? I have an iPhone 13 Pro Max and if that can't take a clear picture, I don't know how else to take the picture and make it clear. Anyone who was able to get past the ID verification process, let me know and give me some tips because I am not sure what I am doing wrong. 

I've contacted support but I simply get a list of instructions telling me to do what I already did. They also said to make sure there is no glare, and there was not any glare. Any insight to this will be helpful. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I have not experienced this type of problem and i do not know what problem do your profile have but this much is for sure that is some sort of informational mistake in your profile like your address or some spelling mistake on you name 

But there must be mistake or there should be no issue with the verification.

Maybe you should revise your profile and try to find your mistake. Though you are not fiending any help by the support there is no one that can help you

You should try to briefly describe your problem to the support. They are really professional and listens to every word you say.