Jump to content

Any advice on how to get more business to your Fiverr.


Recommended Posts

Staying online for a long time can be very effective for getting a job. However, just being online will not work.....As soon as the message is received, the buyer must respond. Immediate response will show you "the importance for the buyer to you". Which will satisfy the mind of the buyer in providing you the work. And also good work will force the buyer to come back to you... 😊

  • Like 8
  • Confused 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, shakilsky9 said:

Staying online for a long time can be very effective for getting a job

8 minutes ago, shakilsky9 said:

As soon as the message is received, the buyer must respond.

8 minutes ago, shakilsky9 said:

Immediate response will show you "the importance for the buyer to you"

8 minutes ago, shakilsky9 said:

And also good work will force the buyer to come back to you

So many "gems" in a single reply... 😵

 

  • Like 7
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...