Rising Star Badge??

fiveroptic1

Question

Hi all - there's lots of posts on here asking how to get one. My question is directed to anyone else on the forum who's actually had one?

I got the badge tonight and wondered what other members experiences are? e.g.: Did you experience an uptick in orders / message enquiries / order value, how long it lasts for etc etc. Equally, did it set you up going forward or did your gigs 'die' when it was removed  etc. Be great to hear from others re their experience....   

2 answers to this question

On 1/10/2022 at 7:53 PM, fiveroptic1 said:

Hi all - there's lots of posts on here asking how to get one. My question is directed to anyone else on the forum who's actually had one?

I got the badge tonight and wondered what other members experiences are? e.g.: Did you experience an uptick in orders / message enquiries / order value, how long it lasts for etc etc. Equally, did it set you up going forward or did your gigs 'die' when it was removed  etc. Be great to hear from others re their experience....   

Did you get an answer to your question?  If so, can you share?  I'm in the same boat, i.e., I got the rising star designation and wondered what others experience with it was.  I'm not sure if it is part of the rising star designation, or something else, but I also got the opportunity to add named clients to my profile.  

Archived