Portfolio gallery sample problem

todorf5

Hello doers, strange things are happening after the latest fiverr update. im not sure if this is just on my end or you are having issues with that too. So, you deliver work and choose which image you want to be shown in your portfolio if the client tick the box upon approval. At the end the system shows just random image, not the image i have choose.

Anyone of you having the same problem :)?

Regards,

Tod.

• Like 19
  • Sad 2
  • Up 1

i`ve contacted the support last week but probably they are flooded with tickets.. so i think i found a workaround.

Zip everything and the image sample you want to be shown in the portfolio. the system cannot show a zip as a preview.

the issue is that in this case you are loosing the watermark.. which is a downer 🙂 i`m pretty sure the CS will find the bug/glitch.

Have a great weekend.

• Like 13

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I have another problem, when I choose file to upload on my live gallery, none of them is shown there , only if client  uploads  file will appear there, I have active live portfolio but when I choose file to upload it's not appeared any more recently, only old samples I have  don't know what caused problem for now 

• Like 7