How to get order?

alexasif69

Don't listen to those, who are advising to share gig on social media. 

Actually sharing gigs on social media is irrelevant! Because there are below 10% buyers search for freelancers. They are updated, they know where to find freelancers. 

If you share your gig continuously kind of spamming. 

To increase your selling you need to optimize you gig. To optimize your gig read articles on gig enhancement & others. 

10 hours ago, alexasif69 said:

How to increase my selling in Fiverr?

Actually, You have to active all times. Share your gig in your social website. Send buyer request regularly. and active on forum and blog for any problem.
Give some valuable times, I think it will be increasing manually

Thanks for your questions

12 hours ago, drasnia said:

Does your god work on the fiverr customer service desk??? 

If not I can assure you he had nothing to do with your fiverr account

Actually He had. There is nothing he can't do in the world. And when a Muslim got something good it is his right to say Alhamdulillah. You can't say like this. It's the disrespect of Muslim Religion Kindly, @frank_d please give him some days suspension to post especially never like this things. 

Its not your right to turn the fiverr forum into a mosque

all you lot talk about is you have no order praise Allah..

Seems to me Allah is failing you all as I don't see any other religions having this issue...

Maybe if you spent more time bettering yourself than blindly worshipping Allah like some stone age dinosaurs you may be in a better situation and wouldn't need to beg for anything

3 hours ago, alexasif69 said:

How to get order?

Sellers earn orders by offering a service that appeals to their target customers. This is how the world does business, and this is how business works here on Fiverr. If you want to gain clients, you need to understand who your customers are, what they need, and how you can be the best seller for that service.

24 minutes ago, jazzarina said:

Forgive me for my stupidity! What are buyer requests? And how are they done?

(jazzarina)

The buyer posts the job on the fiverr according to his demand.
If you can do it, write a nice cover letter according to the buyer's demand that I can be perfect for your work. The buyer will give you the work It will help you a lot to get a job in a new situation I hope are you understand.

On 8/19/2021 at 10:57 PM, alexasif69 said:

How to get order?

You can create SEO optimized gigs with professional image from your other competitors. You also do research on how fiver works for sellers. Remember it is not easy to get orders easily you invest your time to achieve.

Very specific, if we talk about buyer requests to get order, for the last couple of days it's become tough to get orders from BUYER REQUESTS. Don't know what happened or need to focus on SEO of GIG title, descriptions, packages. Need to look at your competitors GIG(those published their gig just few months back and managed to get many orders). When you have all set, do marketing them in social medias (Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn)

Good Luck👍

Archived