Account verification issue

Hello

I am shahzad from Pakistan. I did not open my fiverr account for months, not fiverr has temporarily disabled my account.

I start again, they ask for verification. I do that and after that I receive a text on my mobile from fiver, then I open a link from my mobile which fiverr sends me.

But on verification process when I submit my selfie to it , it says that it is not matched with my existing Fiverr ID picture. 

Year ago when I created my account, I supplied an image of a purple flower, now I don't have that image.

How can I proceed now, as I don't have my old ID picture.

Thank you

• Like 7
  • Sad 3

On 1/10/2022 at 1:46 PM, shahzadfsl said:

Hello

I am shahzad from Pakistan. I did not open my fiverr account for months, not fiverr has temporarily disabled my account.

I start again, they ask for verification. I do that and after that I receive a text on my mobile from fiver, then I open a link from my mobile which fiverr sends me.

But on verification process when I submit my selfie to it , it says that it is not matched with my existing Fiverr ID picture. 

Year ago when I created my account, I supplied an image of a purple flower, now I don't have that image.

How can I proceed now, as I don't have my old ID picture.

Thank you

Contact with fiverr Support They solve this issue

• Like 1