Disappointed with second order!

woo_solutions_

Do you offer unlimited revisions? That's not always a good idea. Then again, some buyers tend to run to Customer Support complaining that they are unsatisfied with the work delivered by the seller and end up getting a refund. As a seller, you can sometimes be stuck between a rock and a hard place.  I guess all we can do is be careful whose projects we agree to take on. Everyone does not have your best interest at heart just because you think you gave excellent customer service and a wonderful product. 

2 hours ago, words_to_wow said:

That's not always a good idea.

It is never a good idea.  In no circumstance, in no universe. I have been on this planet for 50 years and cannot think of one buyer/seller relationship I have entered into where there were unlimited revisions.  Ridiculous for Fiverr to even offer it as an option.  

1 hour ago, cs_evans said:

It is never a good idea.  In no circumstance, in no universe. I have been on this planet for 50 years and cannot think of one buyer/seller relationship I have entered into where there were unlimited revisions.  Ridiculous for Fiverr to even offer it as an option.  

I agree. I think it gives the buyer too much power and control. And after endless revisions, they can still cancel. But let's not forget they still have all the work the seller submitted. 

Archived