Not Getting orders now adays

shafeeq_design

I wager you will get no help here.

1. Instead of researching and self-learning, you spam the forum with a useless generic question
  2. You literally have a gig with clickbait in the title.  Disgusting.
  3. Your profile says you are fluent in English, yet your gigs and profile clearly demonstrate you are not

This absolute drivel has literally sucked a week of life out of my soul. I would encourage you to become an educated and ethical seller, and therefore provide value to this community. 

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Buyer requests will remain active for offers till the buyer decides to end it. For new sellers, the buyer requests are displayed only for a limited amount of time since priority to send offers are given to seller plus & sellers with level 1 and higher. Therefore, you'd want to respond to the buyer requests without refreshing the page.

You can learn more here as well: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360015226518-Responding-to-Buyer-Requests

• Like 3

• 3 months later...
19 hours ago, shafeeq_design said:

but I didn't get any orders

Please stop. It is misleading when new sellers use this kind of phrasing. 

You HAVE had orders, and you HAVE had recent orders. You have 4 seller reviews, and you just delivered an order 7 hours ago🙄

• Like 7

16 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

Please stop. It is misleading when new sellers use this kind of phrasing. 

You HAVE had orders, and you HAVE had recent orders. You have 4 seller reviews, and you just delivered an order 7 hours ago🙄

This concludes tonight's precision drone strike led by Professor Baas. @jonbaas If you missed it, you may purchase the Blu-ray in the gift shop at the end of the tour.   

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 5
  • Haha 2