Account put on Hold/Review under the banner of TOS violation

ahsan0980

Hi, guys, hope you are doing well

I am a level 2 seller and recently I faced a very obscene situation when I discusses rating of my clients with them and invited fiverr to let her amend that was a disaster. However, they issues me a warning but soon after I received another warning for using discriminatory language so it was 2 warnings in a single day. I am a veteran freelancer on fiverr and my account is year old with great rating and prestige. I took this matter to Customer support and provided multiple explanations and they have assured me to take them into account for review. Many of my buyers have also reached out to fiverr and protested to restore my services. 

Now the question is should I keep any hopes to get my account back or just call it off, remembering a bad day. Should it take 90 days or any less?

Anyone who ever got their account restored and in what timeframe?

Any leads in this regard would be helpful.

Cheers and happy fiverring!

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 4

1 hour ago, ahsan0980 said:

I am a veteran freelancer on fiverr and my account is year old

Well, one year is not really a veteran 😉 

I discusses rating of my clients with them and invited fiverr to let her amend

That is TOS violation to ask for a review and especially to push your client into amending their review (which is not possible anyway). And I’m surprised that you didn’t know that selling for a whole year on fiverr. 

Anyone who ever got their account restored and in what timeframe?

In all these years I saw only 4 people getting their accounts back and only because their accounts were flagged by mistake and they didn’t violate any rules 

• Like 8
  • Up 1

3 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Well, one year is not really a veteran 😉 

That is TOS violation to ask for a review and especially to push your client into amending their review (which is not possible anyway). And I’m surprised that you didn’t know that selling for a whole year on fiverr. 

In all these years I saw only 4 people getting their accounts back and only because their accounts were flagged by mistake and they didn’t violate any rules 

Thank you for your time and response. So, I should not hope to get my account back? and in this 1 year, I successfully completed the requirements to be a Top Rated Seller, probably one of the fastest and highest ever in my category. Does that count?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ahsan0980 said:

and in this 1 year, I successfully completed the requirements to be a Top Rated Seller, probably one of the fastest and highest ever in my category. Does that count?

I think I remember an actual Top Rated Seller getting banned, so, completing TRS requirements doesn't guarantee anything, especially not when you really broke the rules.

• Like 4
  • Up 1

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, catwriter said:

I think I remember an actual Top Rated Seller getting banned, so, completing TRS requirements doesn't guarantee anything, especially not when you really broke the rules.

Cool-I admit my mistake and I have also tendered an apology to fiverr and they assured me to consider that while deciding on the review. 

Thank you all, I will surely show up once I get any response from fiverr.

Thank you 🙂

Edited by ahsan0980
  • Like 3

• 8 months later...