Why I don't get any click on my gig?

nazmayt

You can share your gigs on social platforms like LinkedIn and Fb, this will improve your gig impressions and soon you will start getting clicks. If still it does not work, try to change your gig images and description. Take a look at your competitor's gigs, to see how they are offering these services.

These are my suggestions/comments:

Gig: I will provide targeted b2b lead generation and web reserch
In the gig title:
"reserch" could be "research"

In the main gig image it says "Internet Reserch" and "Web Reserch", "Prospect List Bulding" and "Genaration" - I'd change those.
Though there might be a bit too much text on the main gig images to be quickly read in the search results.
Maybe use an image (with the necessary rights) that doesn't have "shutterstock" overlaid so there won't be rights issues.

In the FAQ I don't think it helps to say "I am a 24 hours active freelancer." It seems unrealistic for a person to work 24 hours a day, so I'd remove that line.

In the search tags: "web reserch" could be "web research".

Gig: I will do fast data entry , web research and copy past
In the gig title:
"and copy past" could be "and copy paste"

"copy past" could be "copy-paste".

Gig: I will be your virtual assistant for any type of data entry task

It's a bit confusing when you say "I can help you free up your time by hiring all your virtual assistants for data entry...".
It sounds like from that that you'd be hiring the virtual assistants but in the title etc. it sounds like you'd be the virtual assistant doing the work.

In the profile:
In the line of text under the user name: "Genarator" could be "Generator".

Archived