why we exchange gig and do favorite ?

sheikhrubi

Is gig exchange very important for  account ?  I haven't so much favorite  on my gigs. 

My impression is not so good . How can I rank my gig . i am very worried, please suggest me what do I  do  want to increase my gig impression   

• Like 5
  • Confused 5

47 minutes ago, sheikhrubi said:

Is gig exchange very important for  account ?

It's not important at all.

As for why you do gig/favorite exchange, the reason is simple: somebody lied to you that it's going to bring you sales.

• Like 5
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 1

Hi dear, Its Not Ture That favorite Or Love react Will  increase Gig Rang or Impression etc. Its  means Book Mark your gig she or he will find your gig again

***** For First Order****

1.Attractive Gig Images which is helpful to get client

2. Good Title and Good Keywords

3. Push your keywords in your gig description

4. Linkedin, Facebook gig marketing will help you to get click , impression 

#Hope this tips will gonna be helpful for you

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I had the same question in mind and I had no clue how gig exchange can improve anything as it is not a real world solution anyhow. Thanks to all for the question and for all valuable answers.

But I have a Question?

Being a seller if I contact another seller and message him, does this affect anything like fiverr algorithm thinks we're soliciting or that seller gets response rate higher?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, fiveroptic1 said:

Sorry if I'm being thick, but what does this actually mean??

A number of people favourite each other's gigs using the heart symbol, thinking it'll help them rank better. At best, it's a waste of time. At worst, it makes them look like a cheater. Everyone knows that a fairly new, average looking gig hasn't been organically bookmarked 3000 times.

Edited by ahmwritingco
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Up 4

7 hours ago, omor_raihan said:

Being a seller if I contact another seller and message him, does this affect anything like fiverr algorithm thinks we're soliciting or that seller gets response rate higher?

You're only allowed to contact another seller if you intend to buy from them and need to know more about their service.

Contacting them for any other reason is considered to be spam (or, in some cases, trying to cheat the system), and you could get punished for it (as in, get an account warning, or, if you do it repeatedly, get permanently banned from Fiverr).

• Like 2
  • Up 4

8 hours ago, omor_raihan said:

But I have a Question?

Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions or anything which is not directly related to their Gigs or orders.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page under Violations.

• Like 4
  • Up 2