Very rude buyers

Hello, I have been a seller on fiverr for over 8 years selling singer songwriting services and the experience has been amazing, If there is one thing I can complain about it's that recently I have been running into rude potential buyers. One buyer in particular got so mad when I turned down his request to rap his lyrics (which by the way were ridiculous and filled with violence one thing I clearly stated in the gig description that I do not rap about) he decided to not only insult me but threatened to "bang me for that" lol I meet a ton of nice buyers on here but the characters I come across every once in a while are truly peculiar had to screen shot this one.   

• Like 5
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 6

😬 A truly vile experience it seems with a thuggish kid, but the aforementioned poster is correct. Directly calling out or revealing communications with other users (even ones that deserve to be banned) is not allowed on the forum.

I hope you reported the user for harassing communication at least.

Edited by enunciator
  • Like 10
  • Up 2

On 1/6/2022 at 6:47 PM, azadfardin01 said:

You're not allowed to post other people's name on the forum, you should blur it or cover it.

Did not know that do you know if there is any way to edit this or take it down?

• Like 3

Absolutely report that person.  Thuggish behavior has to be stomped out.  Maybe you are equipped to deal with it or shrug it off, but what about the next person, or the next.  It is not even a question of "if".  You have a moral obligation to act. Get that person out of here. 

• Like 3

😬I don't think we're healthy right now, collectively. I've a best friend who's getting death threats because she won't let someone post sticker advertisements on a butterfly forum.

You can't edit a post after...about an hour.

Edited by mandyzines
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Yeah. I have this same problem over and over too. Fiverr draws the lowest class buyers of any place I have encountered. I get a lot of fiverr messages so every now and then I get a respectful/legit client out of sheer probability but the amount of rude fiverr buyers (many of which asking me to do something unethical or illegal for them) every week is amazing!  Many buyers dont do it our of malice either, they just lack any experience with what it is they are asking for that you have to waste time educating them/or worse they have no money and are trying to use you to pass the time in conversation.  And when you let them know you cant help them - out comes the beligerence and the thuggish behavior. So much time gets wasted dealing with the 99% bottom of the barrel fiverr leads (since you have to respond to them).  That 1% keeps me on here, but it is debatable if it is worth it.  

Edited by celebmarketing
  • Like 1