Buyer Did not accept my delivery!

sohel880

Question

Unfortunately 20 Dec I got a order. This ordering requirement 3 pages of SEO optimization for 10$. I had completed my work properly. When I delivered the order, my client did not accept it. He threw in the order revision. When I asked him, he was thrown into a revision. My clients answer me, Now my boss is on Christmas vacation. When my boss is online, I will accept this order. In this, he forced me and created google webmaster tools. He told me he would give me a bad review if I didn't do it. I made him do it. I delivered again before order time ended. But he gave again revision. I waited for the order to close. When 3rd time I delivered the order, my client Repeatedly the revision requested. I could not accept it. He repeatedly did not accept my delivery without any reason. He does misbehave with me.

What effect will this revision have on me in the Gig of the ranking? Please help.

• Like 7
  • Sad 10

13 answers to this question

20 hours ago, mridulsarker720 said:

try to satisfied the client as he want 

So, if a client pay for 1 page but not satisfied with the work of 5 page and want more work should we done that?
What is the guaranteed that he will not want more after that?

• Like 4
  • Up 1

On 11/21/2021 at 1:05 AM, rawque_gulia said:

I am not really sure what's going on here, and what are you trying to ask. So far, you have told us:-

• You are not able to find the information provided by the buyer for the order.
  • You are not able to communicate with the buyer.
  • Buyer sent you some login information and those are incorrect.

Please specify exactly what is the problem that you're facing. Without knowing the problem, we can't help you. I can not even say you to contact customer support because I am afraid that they will also not understand you and your messages like us.

And what is that login information? Are those credentials for a Fiverr account or any website that your buyer sent you?

On 12/6/2021 at 1:56 AM, chaitybaroi said:

Impressions are gained in a fluid, global, diffused way.  Besides, I had to take English test to publish Gig.  I got low marks in the exam.  Now I am thinking whether I will get the order ?? I am very sorry that English is not my mother tongue. So it was really difficult to work.  It is not possible to determine whether I can get lucky by looking at the gig.  So much hard work went into the water.

On 12/17/2021 at 9:37 PM, mbappi00 said:

Many times clients want to see some previous works from the sellers.

So I have created a website which I have many sample of work. ( my website have no contact information )

Now my question is can I send my website link to my client during conversation?

19 hours ago, olyasr said:

You can't fall for blackmail.

19 hours ago, olyasr said:

How long has your order been in revision? And how many revisions you actually offered?

3 time over and again revision request. I did not have any revision in the requirement. Now the buyer want to fix one errors but he change the access details

• Like 3