Unable to type my message in chat field on my orders.

jahjah27

Hi all,

I have a strange issue being unable to type anything to the chat in my orders. Also cannot paste anything. I can send something out of my quick responds but I am not able to edit them in the chat widow either. 

Tried on my macbook, it works but not on iMac. Having no issues typing and sending messages from my inbox tho, also no problems on any other websites but Fiverr - and only with the chat in my orders. 

Please give a shout if anyone had a similar issue. 

Thank you.

Screen Shot 2022-01-05 at 20.46.38.png

• Like 4
  • Up 2

• 4 months later...

I'm having the same issue--cannot type in fiverr messages to customers using chrome on Mac. The typing works in all other venues, including this fiverr forum, and I can type on Fiverr using Chrome on my windows, as well as my iphone. Hope this info helps.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I am also having the same issue. I cannot type. However I can send attachments so I write a text and send as a PDF file. That gets through. This is a very bad bug. It makes the whole app nearly unusable. I am not at all impressed. Since this has been happening a long time I am surprised it is not solved especially as it is fundamental to the app.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

Yup, exactly the same issue, thankfully i only need 1 thing from fiverr and thanks to your suggestion i was able to send my message in spite of the fact that it will not let me type at all.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...