How to get first order quickly?

Guest sparklerashed

10 hours ago, sparklerashed said:

how can i get my first order quickly and what should i do for that?

It’s will be better if you’d rather share with us what have you already done to get “orders quickly” and we can advise you from there. 

Otherwise you will get typical “share you gig social media, tags and SEO” replies which are completely useless 

1 hour ago, mariashtelle1 said:

It’s will be better if you’d rather share with us what have you already done to get “orders quickly” and we can advise you from there. 

Otherwise you will get typical “share you gig social media, tags and SEO” replies which are completely useless 

Just opened 5-8 Gigs in individual tabs, got some ideas, & created my one own Gig. Beside these, try to send 8-10 buyer requests per day by saying that, "As I am fresher I have lots of time for discussion and revision of your project as much as you want!"

Just didn't work at all.

7 minutes ago, dev_mh said:

"As I am fresher I have lots of time for discussion and revision of your project as much as you want!"

This might as well be the worst buyer request offer. Offering unlimited revisions is A BAD IDEA. Some buyers might use it to their advantage and you might just end up wasting your time. And what do you mean by, 'As I am fresher'? That doesn't even match in being a new seller.

9 minutes ago, dev_mh said:

Yeah, I know that. But I don’t understand or can’t find a better format of request. Could you please help me with that?

Then please don't give tips to other sellers if you don't even understand it.

But, here's some tips that might help you.

Make it short but informative because that is how I got my second client. I would also not discuss anything about revisions in my offer because it is already required for the seller to include on how many revisions they will be giving to the buyer who requested. State your experience in the field that you specialize and give them idea on how you will be doing the job they're requesting. Also, check if your grammar or spelling is good so that they can understand your offer much better.

3 minutes ago, attiya84 said:

my question is still not answered.

Woah, that sounds entitled. People will answer your questions if they want to answer. Secondly, you are hijacking someone else’s topic and even can be reported for being off topic. 

Third, you could simply go to fiverr help page and check there how to find buyer requests. 

but answering your question: press on “more” tab and then “buyer requests”. 

2 minutes ago, attiya84 said:

my question is still not answered. where do i request the buyer. 

Go to your profile then select more option then select buyer request.
  1. Go to your Dashboard.
  2. Make sure you've selected the “Seller” option.
  3. Click on the drop-down tab “More.”
  4. There you'll see “Buyer Requests.”

N.B: You cannot find the request all the time. 

Screenshot_1.png

4 minutes ago, alcabsn said:

Then please don't give tips to other sellers if you don't even understand it.

Simply, I didn’t. Someone wanted to know that ,

30 minutes ago, dev_mh said:

It’s will be better if you’d rather share with us what have you already done

I was just trying to answer that part. That’s all.

31 minutes ago, dev_mh said:

Someone wanted to know that ,

No, I didn’t want to know that. If you check my profile you’ll see that I’m quite a successful seller and don’t need “advices” at this point. 

I know it’s probably a language barrier but I was asking what OP did till this point so we can point his mistakes. 

Best way to get projects is to be professional thoroughly. Study and Understand your cliens's requirement and while you are writing back please address his project or task with good details. Once a client reads your offer he/she must have a feeling, that you do understand his task. Rest, please be consistent.

15 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

No, I didn’t want to know that. If you check my profile you’ll see that I’m quite a successful seller and don’t need “advices” at this point. 

Sorry, It’s my bad. I didn’t mean that you need tips.

I wanted to say, 'you asked' & I told if someone point out my mistakes. I already mentioned that "whatever I have done, didn't work at all."

Guest sparklerashed
11 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

yeah expert i will do that if i get enough time ❤️

Guest freelancerjabir
On 1/5/2022 at 10:49 PM, sparklerashed said:

Hello expert seller of fiverr how can i get my first order quickly and what should i do for that?

There is no option to get order quickly, freelancing in fiverr is like business so treat it like a business and do marketing of your services get client and rank the gig on the first page ! After that you will get order continuously ! 

Guest sparklerashed
On 1/7/2022 at 6:13 AM, mariashtelle1 said:

So you are asking for advice and other people to spend their time to help you but you don’t have time (even without having any orders) to write a sentence of what actions you already took? 

actually after creating my fiverr ac & gigs i just got only one knock that's really frustrating for me & i will try to improve my work with fiverr thanku 😄

Archived