I am a new seller can you help me guys to find my first job.

Hi, my name is Tonmoy.

I am a new seller on Fiverr. I am learning photoshop for such a long time, I mainly focus on photo retouching but I planning to learn some new stuff like illustration, logo design, digital art, and UI design. I creat my first gig on Fiverr some days ago and I am just waiting for my first order.

Did you guys have any tips for me, places

Hi,

I hope you are well. To get first order on fiverr is really hard now, but impossible. So you need to do hard work regularly. Please be active on fiverr during the office time USA and western time. Send buyer requested regularly and share your gig on various social media platform. Also do not forget to learn new things everyday.

Thank you.

To get 1st order in fiverr you have to stay online as much as you can. Then you have to send buyer request regularly, and make sure that you are active when you send a buyer request. Otherwise you miss the buyer message or reply. And also keep sharing your gig in social media platform works well to get an order. If you are following  these things, you are on the right way. Don't worry, you will get order soon.

Don't just waiting. You need to promote, promote, promote everywhere(don't spamming).

Don't forget to improve your gigs like:

1. Use correct keyword
  2. User correct title, desc, and images cover
  3. User correct tag
  4. Research your niche
  5. Narrow down your niche

I ever share my experience got my first order. It might help you.

Archived