My first experience....

farseed

Question

I see a message from buyer at morning .but he sent the message to me at midnight. When I see the message, I don't know next process.I have a fault in gain the work, I not sent sample works.So my chance is lost. 

• Like 11
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 4

3 answers to this question

There will be other chances and other potential buyers to message you. Most of them have the sense to know that people do sleep and to check the Seller's time zone. No big deal. When you wake up, just reply to any messages you missed while asleep. If the buyer is still interested, they will respond. 

• Like 6

Whatever you do, if a potential buyer messages you, even if it was 12 hours ago, ANSWER the message.

I am assuming you are saying a buyer messaged you first and you are at a loss replying due to the time lapse.

If you do not answer a buyer on their initial or first message to you, your "answer rate" stat will go down, and this will harm your ability to level up, your rank in the pages etc.

You have 24 hours to answer all initial messages sent by potential buyers.

GG

• Like 5

On 1/5/2022 at 4:59 PM, farseed said:

I see a message from buyer at morning .but he sent the message to me at midnight. When I see the message, I don't know next process.I have a fault in gain the work, I not sent sample works.So my chance is lost. 

Please make sure what you wanna say because if you're not professional in your skills then fiver isn't for you.make your communication understandable.

• Like 2