HELP : MISSING FUNDS?!

Yesterday fiverr said that I have withdrawn $1710 however I did not withdraw that much amount but withdrew $1300 instead, and now today my withdraw amount is larger than my net income, this clearly shows that the amount is shown higher than what I actually withdrew, the problem is that where did my funds go?? I only withdrew $1300, where are the rest $400? I contacted cs and they said that my funds are not missing, I summed up all my orders and the net income is correct, has anyone faced a similar issue? 

Screenshot_20220105_104609_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Like 5

It doesn't look good.
Did you really get 1,300 in your account?
Try to ask your bank for an account statement - you need information about exactly how much money was received from Fiverr. And provide this information as proof of your words.

• Like 2

On 1/5/2022 at 9:57 AM, chubbychunks said:

Yesterday fiverr said that I have withdrawn $1710 however I did not withdraw that much amount but withdrew $1300 instead, and now today my withdraw amount is larger than my net income, this clearly shows that the amount is shown higher than what I actually withdrew, the problem is that where did my funds go?? I only withdrew $1300, where are the rest $400? I contacted cs and they said that my funds are not missing, I summed up all my orders and the net income is correct, has anyone faced a similar issue? 

Screenshot_20220105_104609_com.android.chrome.jpg

Some weird stuff is happening, I had the net income of 2300$ and after I completed another order, instead of rising, my net income fell down, and funds spent on gigs rise even if I didn't buy any gigs. 

• Like 1

This happened to me also, On 1st Jan 2022.  

01. First it showed withdrawn amount more than I actually withdrawn, Then I waited  another day to open a ticket since I though its a system bug cos of new year date change process or something. 
02. On 2nd Jan I opened a ticket. They told me that there team will solve this issue and it will take some time to get it done due to the massiveness of the update they got to do.  And from there end all the earnings and withdrawn funds are clear, and told me its a  only a visual issue on my end and may solve after clearing my browser cache. But it did not solve the issue.
03. However 4 days ago it showed the correct withdrawn amount but that exact amount of missing fund didn't appear anywhere. (205$) 
04. And the ticket is still open and no update since then. Told me they'll let me know once they sorted out this issue. 

My question is how can we know for sure if this is not going to happen again...?