gig ranking

siblusordar

• 2 months later...

It's not good to download a gig image from anywhere.

You can take ideas for gig images from others' profiles, but make sure, never copy the images the same as theirs. Make your gig image unique on your service.

You can make your gig image from canva.com. There are so many templates that will help you to create your gig image. If your know Photoshop, then make your gig image with Photoshop.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, mhk_codebox said:

It's not good to download a gig image from anywhere.

You can take ideas for gig images from others' profiles, but make sure, never copy the images the same as theirs. Make your gig image unique on your service.

You can make your gig image from canva.com. There are so many templates that will help you to create your gig image. If your know Photoshop, then make your gig image with Photoshop.

yes canva is really good for making an gig images 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, siblusordar said:

Where can I download a gig image .Can anyone tell me

Gig images cannot be downloaded from anywhere, it must be created manually. If you match someone exactly, your Fiber account will be ruined. So refrain from copying or downloading.

• Like 8

18 hours ago, siblusordar said:

Where can I download a gig image .Can anyone tell me

You are making a joke, right?  This is your profile description: 

Hi i am Siblu, I am a professional graphic designer and freelancer with strong experience. My goal is to provide 100% accurate service to my clients.

You advertise yourself as a professional graphic designer, who want to provide 100% accurate service to your clients, and you are on the forums asking how to download a gig image?  This is exactly why no one takes anyone but the best of the best seriously on here. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

• wp_kid locked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

There are no easy ways. Just because you saw fiverr platform it doesn’t mean that you will make easy money or find easy way. It’s the same as building any business and establishing your brand. You have to convince buyers that you are right person for the job and show your expertise and all that takes time to build 

• Like 14
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Depends on what do you mean by “social media marketing”. If you are planning to spam your gig link in comments, groups etc then NONE of the social platforms support it. 
If you want to do proper marketing, growing your audience, create a content to attract them and do that on your own pages then you can do that on any platform. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Never Share any Gig Link On Social Platform For Spamming Purpose, Like Increase For Click/And View, 

That will be down your gig rank position, cause no one place an order your gig, just come and disappear, 

If you want to proper marketing, then create a YouTube channel, and share your skill, and if someone need that service, you can share your gig link, 

That is the best way to getting an order, 

another way is Facebook group they have lots of public group and people, they need a true help, so share your opinion, and if they want to hire you, share your gig link, that is not spamming, you want to help some peoples, they need help, 

and fiverr also support that.

and the last think is, if you try to spamming, after few days later you getting a warning and restricted your profile, 

so follow the fiverr terms and conditions

• Like 3

• 1 year later...