How do I change my payment method?

13 hours ago, alcabsn said:

Hi! Please read this article from Fiverr on how to change or remove your payment method. I hope this will help you. Best of luck!

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360049447114-Payment-How-to-save-and-remove-your-preferred-method-of-payment-

Hello. Thank you for responding. I want to remove the debit card now and add the credit card so I don't forget next time. That means I cannot use the first two options in that article as I am not purchasing anything right now. 

The second group of options (Removing a saved payment method) is not available to me. When I click on Profile Picture - Settings - Billing Information it takes me to a page with blank fields for Full Name, Company Name, Country, State, Address, City, Zip Code, and VAT number. There is not a section for Credit Card for Payments. 

Thank you. 

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/5/2022 at 4:31 PM, joncatterson said:

Hello. Thank you for responding. I want to remove the debit card now and add the credit card so I don't forget next time. That means I cannot use the first two options in that article as I am not purchasing anything right now. 

The second group of options (Removing a saved payment method) is not available to me. When I click on Profile Picture - Settings - Billing Information it takes me to a page with blank fields for Full Name, Company Name, Country, State, Address, City, Zip Code, and VAT number. There is not a section for Credit Card for Payments. 

Thank you. 

I have the same issue. There seems to be no way to edit your payment settings anymore. Not just in the browser, but also not in the app. Been trying to do this and reading through articles for over an hour. If the settings are in some hidden place now, Fiverr should at least update the help page.

On 1/5/2022 at 4:44 PM, lloydsolutions said:

There is a contact us icon at the bottom of the article if you require further help.

The Fiverr Support team will be going crazy if users actually have to contact them just to change some payment settings.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1