I dont have any followers

How does having followers on Fiverr help a Seller? Do you want followers for popularity or networking? I'm just curious how this could be important. Unless, maybe your followers can share your information with some friends who might need your services. Other than that, I don't see why it matters...

• Like 10
  • Up 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/5/2022 at 7:12 AM, words_to_wow said:

How does having followers on Fiverr help a Seller? Do you want followers for popularity or networking? I'm just curious how this could be important. Unless, maybe your followers can share your information with some friends who might need your services. Other than that, I don't see why it matters...

Some people are saying being active here somehow benefits your gigs but I HIGHLY doubt it. I don't know why they think that. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, denizkarakuss said:

Some people are saying being active here somehow benefits your gigs

As I’ve said in the past, and I will continue to say: Your participation here in the forum DOES NOT affect your Fiverr seller Gigs, sales, or rankings in anyway.

The above is from here:

• Like 5
  • Up 1

13 minutes ago, lloydsolutions said:

As I’ve said in the past, and I will continue to say: Your participation here in the forum DOES NOT affect your Fiverr seller Gigs, sales, or rankings in anyway.

The above is from here:

Yes, I was agreeing on that. 

• Like 7

10 hours ago, denizkarakuss said:

I don't know why they think that. 

Because some guru on YouTube said that.

And it's easier to post whatever on the forum than to learn to do something so well that someone wants to pay them to do it.

• Like 7