Hey guys, I’d really appreciate some feedback

uzairasif_2002

10 hours ago, uzairasif_2002 said:

now i am getting 0 impressions now. Need some tips to get impressions and clicks

Please make sure your gig is available in the search!
If you don't find your gig please contact the support regarding this, here is the link for submitting a ticket>>
https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/selling-on-fiverr/gigs/gig-not-found-when-searched

it's possible that your online status isn't active, I would suggest you to check that:)

image.png

• Like 11
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

While I can't comment on how rankings are determined, I will say that a more meaningful approach might be making a small change to your gig (such as a revamped gig image, description change, or FAQ addition), waiting enough time to determine if the change yielded a positive effect, and then reassessing from there. Personally, I try not to make changes in rapid succession.

I hope this helps! 🙂

• Like 41
  • Thanks 10

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
14 hours ago, km_ruhul said:

we should wait some weeks

Thats a very good point. Editing your gigs can improve it or sink it, so you have to make test to see what works best for you and give it time to work. Not every change you make will show its results in a couple of days so this is a long run practice.

You can change some texts, tags or the image and give it a couple of weeks to see really its effects.

• Like 11

• 4 weeks later...

Like every product or service, your gig's presentation and description are important. The image you use in your gig attracts people's attention, and the description you provide makes your case. You can either make a generic description like most sellers, or write one with personality—like saying "I don't want to work with you if you are not knowledgeable or if you don't have a clear idea what you want."

To answer your question, you will want to change it if it is not working. If it is working, then you do not need to change it.

Wait 2 weeks to see if your gig has been "recrawled" by the algorithm. If you have prepared your gig well and it continues to receive impression, it will receive a temporary boost in exposure like new sellers. After sometime, the gig will die down in its exposure.

• Like 6