Increasing the number of Employees in Safe&Trust Team.

eminetin

I've been in forum for quite a while and mostly browsing in the topics related to Accounts under review. As far as I've seen and talked to people whose accounts are under review; In most of the cases, it takes over 2 months an account's review to  be completed.  This is kinda huge time frame for  Sellers who does only fiverr for their main source of income. And whenever its consulted to CS, the answer is the same; T&S team has  quite a heavy workload, thus the account reviews might take a bit longer to be fully completed.

I have no doubt on T&S team is doing their best  but There is a fact that their number should be increased in order to meet the need of heavy workload. 

Let's say that An Average Seller makes Averagely 2000$ a month. This means that he/she would be paying 400$ to Fiverr. 
The figure will double in the second month. When its considered that the total number of Accounts under review, which can be hunders maybe even thousands,  both Fiverr itself and The Sellers will be losing a noteworthy amounth of money.  In addition to that, there  will be also mentally suffering part due to losing your income for such a long time. 

Consequently : Fiverr immediately should  take some steps towards to shorten account review period.

4 minutes ago, eminetin said:

Fiverr immediately should  take some steps towards to shorten account review period.

I never saw anyone ever getting their account back from the “review”. As it seems that just send that message but the decision already made because sellers broke rules 

27 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

I never saw anyone ever getting their account back from the “review”. As it seems that just send that message but the decision already made because sellers broke rules 

There are a lot of case where Fiverr's robots detects things suspicious and puts accounts under review. and  And there are  a lot of accounts which get recovered after A human review.  Otherwise there would be no meaning of putting accounts under review. They would just ban accounts permanently 🤷‍♂️

19 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

@eminetin Please do not make duplicate posts. That is against Fiverr Forum rules.

Hey , Thanks for letting me know. Tried to delete the first one since I thought its was not in the right spot and Saw that this is not possible.  however it is what it is for now.

Archived