Buyer is asking for delivery without placing order, What should I do?

graphix_spot

2 hours ago, genuineguidance said:

I guess if you like working for nothing, go ahead and do work before you get orders. But, those who are serious about being self-employed do not work for free.

Exactly. As I said, tell him you can't help unfortunately, and just block him.

31 minutes ago, shahajan999 said:

Generally it is not goodfor you.

So you prefer to be taken advantage of instead of just blocking him and move on? I had a lot of not that serious buyers that also tend to ask personal questions. If you are an interested buyer, you show you are serious by asking the right questions and then placing the order. 

I think, either this is scam or new comer, that's why he is facing trouble for everything. You should create second chance for him. Another way is, you politely describe or create a new custom offer for this and tell him to accept until you don't start working. I have already faced a new buyer a few days ago. He probably facing same problem but after some time when he did it and finally placed an order. This is big offer for me and I have successfully completed. Thanks for sharing your experience and you should be made decisions about situation basis.

On 1/2/2022 at 4:17 PM, graphix_spot said:

Hi there , hopefully you are having a good day. Few hours ago , I did a job for my potential client ( made logo) , Now he is wanting all files claiming that he is facing issues with purchasing and it can't be fixed till Monday. He is claiming that he will purchase the order at Monday but he needs all files ASAP. What should I do ? I can't trust him since his account is created in January 2022 also it might be scam. Wishing your wise advice. Thanks all.

If you don't have many orders do it, that's my advice.

Guest hpdreamdesign30
On 1/2/2022 at 9:39 PM, catwriter said:

Fiverr strongly recommends never to start working until the order is placed.

In the future, never start working until the order is placed.

Now, perhaps politely inform the buyer that the only way for you to deliver all the work is if there's an actual order in place. And, maybe, say that you'll be happy to send all the files as soon as the buyer solves their issues with purchasing and places the order.

Absolutely right

On 1/3/2022 at 1:47 AM, graphix_spot said:

Hi there , hopefully you are having a good day. Few hours ago , I did a job for my potential client ( made logo) , Now he is wanting all files claiming that he is facing issues with purchasing and it can't be fixed till Monday. He is claiming that he will purchase the order at Monday but he needs all files ASAP. What should I do ? I can't trust him since his account is created in January 2022 also it might be scam. Wishing your wise advice. Thanks all.

Blatantly obvious that it is a scam, I don't know why you would think otherwise or even do the work prior to an order being placed. This is really a non question. It's common sense. 

Archived