About Project Tips!

anamulnayem

Question

10 answers to this question

On 1/2/2022 at 3:18 AM, anamulnayem said:

LMAO

Why is this a laughing matter?  Are you not serious about your question?

It is poor etiquette to ask for a tip.  Provide excellent customer service, and a high-quality product, and those who appreciate your work will reward you. 

Read the post I made last year to help understand. 

• Like 8
  • Up 1

I don't think so. If the buyer is really happy with your extraordinary delivery then he/she must give you. on the other hand buyers those who are opposite, they will want you to do as much as possible with a limited budget, so you will not get any bonus. and after all tips given is completely depends on buyer. 

• Like 9

On 1/2/2022 at 2:18 AM, anamulnayem said:

wanted to know about is it would be the good manners if i ask to buyers for tips after completing the project ?

No. It would not. It would be boorish. If I had a service provider (waitress/hair stylist etc) at the end of my service "ask" me for a tip, I would be mortified and actually may not leave them a tip. A tip is up to the buyer - especially here - if they choose to leave one. Sure, in restaurants it is expected, but, here, it is different. A tip is always appreciated, but NEVER expected.

On 1/2/2022 at 2:18 AM, anamulnayem said:

LMAO

I agree with CS - while you may think this is something to laugh your behind off about, it shows your mindset as a professional.

GG

• Like 2

On 1/2/2022 at 9:18 AM, anamulnayem said:

i really wanted to know about is it would be the good manners if i ask to buyers for tips after completing the project ?

About as good as begging for spare change on the street corner.

Asking for tips is no different from begging for money.

• Like 3