My high ranking gig has disappeared from search results. How do I fix it?

daisy_creates

Question

I made a gig in a niche subject and was receiving high ranking, I'm taking about first or second place in the results even upon typing in one word. I was getting a decent number of impressions, given I'm new here and clicks too!! Then one day I changed my gig preview image and the gig disappeared. I searched here for answers and figured that it can happen when changing images and people recommended waiting for 24 hours. However, nothing happened and I still can't see it. I tried making some changes in the title because it worked for someone else.. but it didn't work for me.

Please offer me some advice. Should I wait it out.. or delete the gig and create a new listing of the same? 

2 answers to this question

On 12/31/2021 at 1:50 PM, daisy_creates said:

I made a gig in a niche subject and was receiving high ranking, I'm taking about first or second place in the results even upon typing in one word. I was getting a decent number of impressions, given I'm new here and clicks too!! Then one day I changed my gig preview image and the gig disappeared. I searched here for answers and figured that it can happen when changing images and people recommended waiting for 24 hours. However, nothing happened and I still can't see it. I tried making some changes in the title because it worked for someone else.. but it didn't work for me.

Please offer me some advice. Should I wait it out.. or delete the gig and create a new listing of the same? 

hi, if you changed anything on your gig. for again appear on search take time 24 hours or more. be patient. also you can check your gig status on https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/selling-on-fiverr/gigs/gig-status?

Archived