Be Punctual......

woo_solutions_

On 12/30/2021 at 1:17 AM, woo_solutions_ said:

Nothing is more important than punctuality.

Punctuality is definitely a positive trait, but I absolutely wouldn't consider it the MOST IMPORTANT aspect. Adhering to realistic deadlines should be a given for anyone who conducts themself in a "professional" manner.

On 12/30/2021 at 1:17 AM, woo_solutions_ said:

Client is always happy with a punctual seller😍

Not if they "punctually" receive a subpar end product...

Absolutely not - the MOST IMPORTANT aspect is the level of professionalism and quality of services provided.
If you are a high-level professional, you can be forgiven for the rare instances of unpunctuality. But if what you produce is of low quality, no amount of punctuality will save you.

From my perspective, customer service is far and away the most important aspect of running a successful business.  I say this because a high-quality product should be a given, i.e., you shouldn't even be in business if you aren't offering a quality product.  Prompt delivery, of a quality product, is only one part of overall effective customer service. 

On 12/30/2021 at 3:17 AM, woo_solutions_ said:

Nothing is more important than punctuality.

So you are saying that quality of product is less important than on time delivery?  I'd suggest that delivering low quality work on time is no better than delivering quality work late.  How about great quality work, delivered on time?  Hard to believe we even have to spell some of this out.  

I’m always trying to deliver the best as soon as possible while the deadline is far more hours or days away. It will excite the clients. But the delivery should be top notched otherwise the clients will get disappointed and may have a bad impression thinking that we didn’t really focused on their project.

Archived